The first full CED+ took place in Kutna Hora, Czech Republic, between 12th and 19th March 2016
The conference aims and activities are:
• Stay in host families which will help the adopting to the culture of the country.
• Individual programme in host families: sightseeing, culture specifics, family eating habits,
sharing sport activities.
• Icebreakers in a school gym, drama games.
IMMERSION AND DISCOVERY
• Guided tour of Kutná Hora with the emphasis given to sport facilities in the town. The sport
facilities of KH schools can be included too.
• Prague – visit of one of the well-known sport facilities. (stadiums, tennis centres, canoeing
canal in Troja, horse racing in Chuchle, etc.)
• Czech cuisine in comparison with the eating habits of the three participating countries –
samples of the national cuisines could be prepared in a school canteen.
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
• Lecture on healthy diets (dietary experts).
• Packed vegetarian lunches delivered in boxes to school.
• Lecture on the role of sports in the lives of current young generation, discussion about the
influence of modern technologies on their attitude to sports. (We will use experience of our
• Traditional sports – short practical lectures on the basic rules of the most popular sports
played in each of the countries (e. g. Denmark – handball, CR – floorball, France – rugby,
GB – football)
COLLABORATION AND INNOVATION
• Group work – final presentations/apps – work in international groups
• Presentation of the group work open to public (parents, schoolmates, school and local