YEAR 1- 09/2015 – 06/2016
· Preparation of the programme of the first activities in March 2016 as detailed in the annex. Formal presentation of the different lectures planned and of the various speakers. Formal presentation of the workshops. Presentation of the visits planned..
· Fine tuning of the common assessment form for year 1 activities as detailed in the annex.( set of success criteria for each stage of the project and for final outcomes and objectives.)
· Preliminary drafting of the common criteria for the survey of year one to be put together by all students on e-twinning
· Reminder of the calendar and deadlines for year one e-twinning cooperation.
· Formal meeting of headteachers/or deputy heads and of Mr Chris William, UK, external assessor and critical friend
09/15 to 03/16
PREPARATION TASK 1
OCTOBER - DECEMBER: survey design - e twinning “twin space”
Design of a survey on physical exercise with input from each school. Deadline December 1st. Teachers supervising the task: J Hancock-England, C Roussigné-France
DECEMBER - JANUARY: survey distributed to school community (through llime survey)
FEBRUARY: Survey analysed in each country. Maths and sociology teachers involved.
PREPARATION TASK 2
NOVEMBER. Video or audio interview / major topic of the year
2015 Design of the interview in class on the access to exercise provision within the community. Exchanges on the etwinning platform / interview to be carried out in each country
JANUARY . Interview of a key strategic person in each country regarding the major topic of the year.
Analysis and subtitling of the video + posting on twin space.
PREPARATION TASK 3.
Power point presentation of the situation in each school regarding the ‘major’ topic treated that year to be presented at the conference
PREPARATION TASK 4
Design of an app per country related to each group’s country and to be presented during the March conference
A group of 40 students + 8 teachers from the 4 partner schools will work over various forms of the final product.
All students will be attending various lectures and visits linked to the topic.
Mr Chris William attends and interviews students as part of continuing assessment
Exhibition / dissemination
Exhibition / presentation and dissemination of results
End of Year 2 Progress Report
Mr Williams issues his recommendations for year 2